Core Values of CMI™
Critical Memory Integration, or CMI™, is based on a carefully crafted set of Core Values which have guided the creation of this new therapeutic system. We believe these values will resonate with change makers in the mental health community and inspire those to join us on the leading edge of mental health care. Together we can renew a focus on mental wellness and see lives rebuilt and restored.
Who Can Benefit from CMI™ Training
Designed for Clinicians by Clinicians.
Critical Memory Integration (CMI™) is designed for mental health clinicians including counselors, therapists, and social workers. CMI™ can help integrate critical memories and recondition the nervous system through the science of learning and memory reconsolidation.
- Who is your client?
- What are their needs?
- What experiences are they coming in with?
- How does their culture inform their experience?
- What do they need from you as their therapist?
- What does it look like to be a high-performing therapist?
- How much of being a therapist is impacted by your own personal healing journey?
- How well do you sit with your own emotions?
- What is your attachment style?
- How well do you attune to your own emotions and the emotions of those around you?
- What’s your level of emotional fluency?
- How have you honed your clinical skills?
- What is your level of empathetic responding?
- How do you hold space and sit with others’ uncomfortable emotions?
- How do you target and integrate memories?
- How well do you understand the science of memory and emotions?
- How does the nervous system interface with memory and emotions?
- What are emotions?
- What is the biological process of creating an emotion?
- How do you work with your clients on emotional regulation?.
- How do you work with your clients on nervous system regulation?
- How do you work with your clients on memory regulation?
Taking CMI™ Training
Our multi-course training is designed for licensed mental health professionals.
CMI™ Specializations one-day workshops Coming Soon!
Introduction To CMI™ + T3
On-Demand Online Learning
This 6 CEs training is contains the prerequisite courses to begin the CMI certification track for licensed mental health professionals.View Trainings